Silicon powder production depends on luck. How can we effectively control the quality of silicon powder?
Update time: 2022-10-08 Focus on:354
First, the quality control of the source.
1. Selection of furnace size: The stability of product quality depends on the size of the furnace type. The furnace body is too small, and the furnace condition changes frequently, resulting in unstable quality of the furnace material. The furnace body of more than 12500kva has a low output and cannot guarantee the continuity of the product supply. Micrilicity reaches more than 85%, and the corresponding impurities are small, and all indicators can meet the corresponding standards;
2. Preliminary classification of the factors such as the melting furnace load, the quality of raw ore raw materials, and the type of reducing agent are analyzed, and the collected micro silicon powder samples are analyzed, and the product classification is made based on the analysis results.
Second, quality control of the production process.
1. In the field of automatic control of micro -silicon and microfilling "production line" (environmental protection equipment), through on -site observation furnace conditions, communicate with the technical staff in the factory, and use the main wind control parameter adjustment to change the effects of the environmental protection dust removal equipment. Grade wind speed, changing the internal and external pressure difference of the filter bag, controlling the filtering effect, and achieving parameters such as the content of silicon gray. In addition, it can also increase the dust removal equipment, increase the temperature controller group, expand the filtering area of the bag dust collector, etc., to achieve the change of the entire dust collection system SIO2 condensation time and molding characteristics. Tone;
2. Before product unloading and packet packets, the operator should check whether there is a uniform color in the bag, whether there is a uniform color, whether there is a product to make a mass, and sewn the number of quality cards on the packaging. In this way, each bag of micro -silicon powder has traceability, strengthens the sense of responsibility of the operator, and at the same time facilitates production, stores the identification of all aspects, and greatly enhances the quality assurance of the product;
3. Check the quality control of the production site is an important part of quality control. The full -time inspector will conduct routine inspections and melting records of the material field every day to ensure the melting process. The raw materials and finished products will not change to ensure that the quality of micrilica powder products is stable. If there is a situation that the quality of process, raw materials, and changes in the furnace conditions have on the quality of micrilica powder, the products of the day should be distinguished in time, and the indicator analysis should be made in time to classify it according to the test results.
Third, the quality control of the outbound and warehouse of the product.
When the product is stacked, different stove -type products should be classified; products with the same equipment will produce a batch of products alone in one week. Warehouse employees should make records of different batches of products and placement locations. A batch (a batch) of the inspectors (a batch) (25-30 tons), a batch of random inspections, the number of sampling is not less than twenty bags, each package is sampled at no less than 100g, and the inspection is mixed. Each test must record the inspection time, indicators and other related information.